pondelok 16. júna 2014

The Beatles story

I am the lucky girl. In every I lived in I have friends, this is very important, because they help you in the beginnings. I would like to see every corner in the city and Beatles museum as one of the biggest attraction as well. One friend of mine gave me a ticket to this museum, because when you buy a ticket, you can use it for 2 days. Maybe this is a way how make your ticket cheaper- when a few people buy tickets together and use them twice after first group ;)


Never forgot audio guides with exciting stories from life of Beatles. Great photos, details about this group. But you must be prepared for sooo many people. There is Yellow Submarine, Beatlemania area, great music which take you back in the days and create atmosphere where you will regret you didn´t live in the Beatles era.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára